[TYPO3-core] RFC: stylesheet.css cleanup + small usability change

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 9 23:14:10 CET 2006

One more note:

While trying to reproduce something in 4.0beta1, I noticed that the same
dyntab-menu which I was just changing has changed the height.

The change was made by Karsten, but I don't know if he did it by intention
or by mistake. Please have a look at it!

The patch is made against my proposed stylesheet_v3.diff, the attached
screenshots show the look of the dyntab-menu in beta1, beta2 and after my
proposed change (it is not exactly the same like in beta1, but at least it
is higher again which seems more usable to me).

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out