[TYPO3-core] RFC: stylesheet.css cleanup + small usability change

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 9 22:59:13 CET 2006

Well, by mistake I've made the patch against the local version which already
contained parts of the changes.

The new patch is against current CVS and will apply cleanly. After all that
doesn't change the whole stuff.

I have added four more screenshots to present how the hover looks after the
change. Unfortunately my screenshot program didn't record the mouse
pointer, therefore I attach a little legend for these images:

1. No mouseover
2. Mouse over the 2nd disabled item
3. Mouse over a selectable tab
4. Mouse over an active tab