[TYPO3-core] Bugfix #2396

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Mar 8 19:29:39 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> We got a warning from admin at work that we should not run skype when we
> do not use it because it can be automatically used as proxy for
> international calls. I do not know if it is true. I prefer ICQ.

I'm sure as my computer is in no way connected to my phone that skype will
surely not be able to establish any phone connection which I have to pay for
:)

altough I'm quite sure those skype guys are doing spionage and listening to
you while you think you are offline :) - so I most of the time hard-disconnect
my microphone :) paranoia rulez !

BTW: What is about this patch ! I just noticed that it is still not fixed in
beta3 and probably also not rc1test1

greets,
Bernhard