[TYPO3-core] Reminder: #2743, #608, Subversion

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 18:40:04 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-March/002764.html

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-March/002861.html

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-March/002867.html
>  I need acceptance for both!

Well, speed counts nothing if it breaks the behaviour. Unfortunately nobody
spent any time looking at it.

Well, it's ok for me if you commit it by now. Please keep a backup of the
patch so you can easily revert it. Also please have a very close look to
the bugtracker in case someone reports a problem that sounds like if it was
caused by this change.

+1, though sceptical

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-February/002689.html
>  (this is a one-liner in fact)

No it is not a one-liner! Did you see my comment?

| Question: Why have you moved the code a few lines down in your patch?
| The reason why I'm asking is that the &cHash parameter is now added before
| all parameters are written. I didn't test this, but it looks like a
| problem to me.

No approval for now.

>  And what about moving the repository to Subversion after 4.0
>  ("clean cut"), there weren't many replies to Andreas' thread about that:

This will hopefully happen but not before 4.0 is out.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out