[TYPO3-core] RC1pre1 - Feedback #1

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 16:38:32 CET 2006

Hi.

 ----
 ----
> 3. This MUST be done by Karsten!! If you cannot do it in time, then you
> must send me at least an information that can be added to the announcement.
> Otherwise it will definitely confuse the users.

I'll try hard, but for RC1 you should definitely add a notice about this. The
language packs (new format, Kasper posted about this a few days ago) are
available at the translation server
 http://194.117.233.66/typo3/t3l10n/typo3conf/l10n/status.html
and need to be unpacked to the relevant location (typo3conf/l10n/).

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns