[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change setDBinit in config_default from array to string, enable textareas in Install Tool

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 16:35:09 CET 2006

Hi.

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 12:03, Michael Stucki wrote:
> It changes setDBinit (introduced by Karsten a few weeks ago) from an array
> to a string which will be exploded by newlines.

Fine with me, if someone checks this works an all platforms. What is line-end
on Mac? Is it chr(10)? An array is always an array, but exploded strings make
me feel flaky... :)

Probably it works, just wanted to make sure I can't be made liable. ;D

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member