[TYPO3-core] problem with caching still exists in current CVS

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 02:04:13 CET 2006

Meanwhile I have investigated this problem and think I've found the bug.
Attached patch fixes it, and since it seems critical for 4.0 (no temporary
caching possible) I have just committed it to CVS.

IMPORTANT: Dmitry, please have a look at the patch because it was introduced
by your tempContent extension to the cache table.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out