[TYPO3-core] rtehtmlarea/res in the CVS

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Tue Mar 7 17:34:21 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Tue, 07 Mar 2006, Martin Kutschker wrote the following:
> Ok, but I work on a checkout of TYPO3-4_0 (my CVS/Tag agrees) on this. Why is my res folder empty? I doesn't get filled by a "cvs update res" from within the extensions directory.
>
> Do I have to checkout the complete source again?

 Did you provide the -d switch to cvs update?
 Otherwise you won't get any new files.

-----
-d

  Create any directories that exist in the repository if they're missing from the working directory.  Normally, update acts only  on  directo-
  ries and files that were already enrolled in your working directory.
----- (from the man page)

 bye
 Wolfgang