[TYPO3-core] rtehtmlarea/res in the CVS

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 7 17:16:24 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

> > I cannot get the res folder of htmlarea via the CVS command line. In the
> > web FE of SF, the folder conatins only empty subfolders.
> >
> > What's wrong?
>
> I don't understand what happened here. The files were erased by: mundaun
>  * Fixed bug #2102: PHP-Warning in the shortcut frame
>
> I notice that most of the contents of the locallang files of the
> extension were erased by: typo3  locallang-XML files all updated.
> Changes related to locallang.XML support.
> Is this normal?

The user "mundaun" is me (btw: can I change that somehow?) but I can't
remember that I deleted anything I shouldn't.

After having a closer look, it seems that you checked out the HEAD version
instead of using the TYPO3_4-0 branch.

rtehtmlarea was merged AFTER I created the TYPO3_4-0 branch, therefore it is
represented by empty folders in the HEAD branch.

See Sourceforge WebCVS:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/typical/
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/typical/?only_with_tag=TYPO3_4-0

To me it seems the WebCVS software is buggy because it lists the branch only
when it was submitted via GET parameter (look at the dropdown list at the end
of the page).

What I don't understand is how you came to the conclusion that it has
something to do with my fix in alt_shortcut.php?!

Conclusion: To me it seems everything is alright.

- michael