[TYPO3-core] Reminder: "type" field for flexforms

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Mar 7 14:53:39 CET 2006

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  *hiya!*
>
>  On Tue, 07 Mar 2006, Dmitry Dulepov wrote the following:
>
>>>"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
>>>Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919
>>
>>Btw, how does this translate? :)
>

>  "Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks
>  differently."

In my opinion (and that's why I have it as footer on my mails) this means that freedom (mainly
in the sense of tought - but also acting) is always just real freedom if you also consider the
position of others and their opinions on something .... it will hardly be sometime the case that
your own view of something is the one absolute answer :)

greets,
Bernhard