[TYPO3-core] RFC: bug #608 / Typolink / Mount page / Domains

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 7 00:51:57 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

I would love to wave this through because it really seems (according to the
bugtracker) that other people are having the same problem. The only
downside is that I have no setup to test this.

Question: Why have you moved the code a few lines down in your patch?
The reason why I'm asking is that the &cHash parameter is now added _before_
all parameters are written. I didn't test this, but it looks like a problem
to me.

+/- 0

Michael

--