[TYPO3-core] copyright still 2005

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Mar 6 17:47:53 CET 2006

>> We could also say "2000-[year of last change, see CVS ID below]"
>

> Well, this is what my proposed script would do. Look for the CSV ID
> and change copyright if necessary. What's the prblem with this
> approach?

If it works stable I'm not against it but I don't like that we
automatically create new versions of 300 scripts just because we
change the year of the copyright notice, thats all.

... and of course you script must be flexible because for new scripts
there will be only one year and not "xxxx-xxxx" but you will figure
that out.

- kasper