[TYPO3-core] copyright still 2005

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Mar 6 13:39:22 CET 2006

Changing old year to new year across all code is something I used to
do but it feels stupid to do this every year for those many scripts
which are not changed that often.

Therefore I decided to not do it this year and rather let it happen
everytime one changes a file and comes around it.

However; what do all of you think? Please do it as the majority of
you think is good, I have no preference anymore.

- kasper