[TYPO3-core] RFC: Indexed Search template fixes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Mar 6 10:24:13 CET 2006

Hi Rupi,

finally I have changed the template according to your comments (+some more
minor things).

Attached are three patches:
indexed_search_browseList_post_v1.diff contains only the new changes
compared to my last patch version.

indexed_search_browseList_v3.diff contains the new complete changeset.

indexed_search_browseList_v3_w.diff is the complete changeset with
whitespaces ignored.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out