[TYPO3-core] Poll included - Better division of BE bugs in mantis

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Mar 5 13:32:17 CET 2006

Hi.

On Sunday 26 February 2006 20:12, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Ups, didn't see that. I propose to remove the workspaces project and move
> any existing bugs to "core.workspaces" :)

I changes this now, but saw that Mantis supports subprojects. So I simply made
workspaces a subproject of the core project and renamed it.

I'll do that later for the EM category as well, as is somewhat a subproject
rather than a subcategory. Agreed?

What about the system extensions: should they always be subprojects?

Karsten
PS: I think using Mantis better makes life easier for everyone... :)
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member