[TYPO3-core] RFC: Extend TypoScript values

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Mar 4 12:42:40 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Sat, 04 Mar 2006 03:13:35 +0100 (MET):

> - There are four predefined functions:

I'm missing "replaceString". I know we could gon on and add an endless list of functions, but I hace written PHP-functions to overcome this stdWrap limitation.

Problem is the syntax (also a problem for addString)

Easy.

replaceString(old,new)

But what about these?

replaceString(o\,ld,ne\)w)
replaceString("o,ld","ne)w")
replaceString("o'ld","new")
replaceString('o"ld','ne)w')
replaceString("o\"ld","new")

Which one shall be valid?

I think escapeing with \ is enough. The only chars to be escape are ")" and "," for functions that take more than one argument. "\\" is of course the literal "\".

Masi