[TYPO3-core] TER and/or EM are completely broken...

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Fri Mar 3 09:49:03 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

On Thursday 02 March 2006 21:45, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Wow, this helped... Should this button have big red exclamation mark
> somewhere near? I am sure issues like this will pop up all the time.
> People who used old EM may never notice this button. I am not the
> beginner, made many sites with typo3 but I did not notice it...
>
> So we have a usability issue in EM :)

Yes. And a configuration issue if your PHP setting for memory_limit is not
larger than 32M. I had to set it to 48 to make the EM connection to TER2
work. I guess this depends on how many extensions are in the list of
retrieved extensions. Wich means that the memory_limit has to be increased
again.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 7928020 Sekunden.
Since 7928020 seconds.

May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest one of your Erogenous Zones.