[TYPO3-core] TER and/or EM are completely broken...

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Thu Mar 2 21:06:48 CET 2006

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone look to TER problems these days?
>
> I am trying to setup latest CVS version for realurl/templavoila
> development&tests. Took latest CVS version of typo3. Trying to get
> static_info_tables extensions using EM. EM says that there is no such
> extension. Ok, I went to typo3.org and got T3X file for this extension.
> Tried to upload. Got "Wrong file format. No data recognized, Error: MD5
> mismatch. Maybe the extension file was downloaded and saved as a text
> file by the browser and thereby corrupted!? (Always select "All"
> filetype when saving extensions)". So, how do I continue? Currently it
> is impossible to get anything beyond built-in extensions :( I even
> cannot do tests...
>
> Any estimates when it will work? It holds my job as well...

I can't confirm these problems at all, neither with beta3 nor with
current CVS. Therefor I would assume it might be a platform or PHP
issue. (Only thing I haven't checked is _uploading_ into TER)

Please restart this thread on dev-list or typo3.org if you feel it is a
TER-issue. Can you then please provide far more specific details. Have
you filed a bug-report already?

I am sorry it does not work for you like it should.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101