[TYPO3-core] Fwd: [Alexandria-svnbeta] Notice of Subversion beta completion

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Mar 2 11:15:36 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Andreas Otto wrote the following:
> Once 4.0 is released it might be a good point to migrate from CVS to SVN.
>
> What do you think?

 As already said: Yes, please.

 I suggest that some of you buy and read this book:
 "Pragmatic Version Control Using Subversion"
  (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0974514063/)

 It's a really straightforward book for Subversion beginners.
 (or read this: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ online)

 And here are some links to integrate Subversion with a Bugtracker
 (presumably Mantis as we use that already)

 http://www.mkgnu.net/?q=scmbug
 http://www.edgewall.com/trac/ (no Mantis)

 bye
 Wolfgang