[TYPO3-core] RFC: tt_content: No image files larger than 1 MBytepossible

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 1 11:29:20 CET 2006

Franz Holzinger wrote:

>> Why not simply use extTables.php to set the value in $TCA directly?
>
> What do you mean? Should a separate extension be written only for making
> it possible to use larger images than 1 MByte?

Please have a look at the dummysite archive. It contains a file called
"extTables.php" which is included from localconf.php automatically.

Inside this file you can define whatever TCA values you want to change.

If you want to make something useful, I suggest that you extend the
"Tools => Configuration" module to make it able to write TCA changes
directly into this file.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out