[TYPO3-core] RFC: Making the update wizard button-based

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Mar 1 10:32:04 CET 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

Type: Usability improvement

This patch makes the update wizard of the install tool easier to use by
making it button- instead of checkbox based.

Solution:
Remove the general submit button for the form and have a submit button
for each update wizard. This works without changing other parts of the
code. But now that we execute only one update wizard at a time, the code
*could* be simplified (i.e. some foreach's could be removed), but I
haven't done that.

Branch: TYPO3_4-0

Comment:
Before making this patch, I have already done and committed some code
cleanup of the install tool update wizard.

cheers,
Ingmar