[TYPO3-core] RFC: Patch t3lib_page to make enableFields work better with DBAL

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jun 30 00:20:27 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 21:55, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> > In t3lib_pageSelect is a method named getMultipleGroupsWhereClause() that
> > needs to check for IS NULL (as already explained along some of my patches
> > from yesterday). The patch adds this.
>
> +1

Did that in HEAD and TYPO3_4-0

> There is one static call in class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php. You must
> change this as well.

No, the static call of getMultipleGroupsWhereClause() is changed by the patch,
in tsfebeuserauth is a static call to enableFields()...

> I suggest you don't change this in TYPO3_4-0.

Changed that in HEAD only.

Sorry: *after* committing I realized that there was only one +1 for that. I
hope someone approves it post-factum. :) If not I'll reverse...

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member