[TYPO3-core] GFX[noIconProc] and BE user/admin icons

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Jun 8 17:17:34 CEST 2006

Hi!

GFX[noIconProc]:

Is the Core still supposed to create icons on request or is this a dying
option?

While looking for missing icons in the new skin I noticed a) that the new
skin lacks the overlays and b) the Core
(class.t3lib_iconworks.php::makeIcon) will try to shade hidden icons.

If the icon processing is still supposed to work then a) the new skin must
get the overlays and b) the Core needs a flag in $GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES'] to
disable shading (which is not necessary for the new skin).

BE user/admin icons:

I have added a couple of missing icons to reflect record state (hidden etc).

Masi