[TYPO3-core] Creating a language overlay record with the default language?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Jun 7 15:37:00 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki a écrit :

>While trying out Martins fe_editLanguageOverlay patch I was wondering why I
>can create a language overlay record of the "default" language?
>
>Is there any sense behind this?
>I think it should be removed from the option list.

If you want to create the tables for English to export them later into
another homepage or another part of the current one where the default
language is different, then this could be usefull. Or you can use a
sysfolder with records for different sites having different default
languages.

Greets,

Franz