[TYPO3-core] FE-editing of page overlay records

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jun 7 14:41:42 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

> This patch allows to edit the page overlay records from the admin panel.

I think for 4.1 it is ok to add this feature now.

> The patch works fine for me but I'm not sure if this line is really
> needed:
>
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->versionOL('pages_language_overlay',$row);

Don't know, could you please check?

> PS: the new edit icon edit3.gif isn't a beauty :-(

Oh yes ;-) If you can't do it, just ask at typo3.design if someone wants to
design a better one for you...

Attached is your original patch plus a screenshot that shows that you should
also add two   add the end of the icon line - otherwise they are
touching the border...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out