[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-bugs] How to use this list in future?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jun 6 18:51:18 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

finally we have made a few changes that should make the bugfixing process a
lot easier:

Two new fields have been added (for bugs that have a patch attached, or
those who have been reviewed) - Thanks Ingmar!

The bugtracker is finally open for everyone, no login is required anymore
_unless_ you want to write something to the bugtracker (reporting,
commenting, etc.) - Thanks Sebastian and Dodger!

RSS feeds allow easy access to track all changes in the bugtracker - Thanks
Sebastian!

I have opened this mailing list for the public (it was a closed list before)
and extended the team description pages a lot. Please review:
http://typo3.org/teams/bug-fixing/

Finally, I would like to invite all core team members to join this mailing
list / newsgroup so that people who are willing to fix bugs don't post to
an empty bin.

I suggest to wait for additional comments until tomorrow and then send
notifications to typo3-dev mailing list etc.

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out