[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jun 2 11:26:24 CEST 2006

The bugtracker is full of unresolved issues about t3skin and it is no
problem to post patches there. Thomas has even "developer" access so he can
assign bugs to himself.

When he asked Kasper and me about CVS access, I suggested to use the
bugtracker instead because the extension will become obsolete with the next
version anyway. Meanwhile my plan is to incorporate more developers into
the bugfixing processes by changing the bugtracker list into something
similar like the core list. How this works needs to be discussed first and
I will do that next week.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out