[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jun 2 07:52:38 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Thursday 01 June 2006 16:29, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb am 01.06.2006 13:06:
> >> Or, even better, give Thomas Murphy CVS access to the t3skin subtree
> >> of core CVS.
> >
> > This would be fine.
>
> If this is technically possible, +1 from me too.

Including my +1 from another mail in this thread, we have enough +1's for a
regular patch - whether it ios sufficient for this decision, too, has never
been discussed. I'd say yes, so:

Andreas, could you make t3skin in core CVS available to Thomas Murphy, please?

Thanks,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns