[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Jun 1 11:58:38 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Thursday 01 June 2006 09:37, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> > Should it be moved into a normal extension where someone could improve
> > it outside of the core?
>
> No. As I have said a skin MUST reside in typo3/sysext or typo3/ext. We must
> change that before we can remove t3skin again.

Hm. Why not move it into typo3xdev, everyone (with enough power over his
server's TYPO3 settings) can install it as global extension if he wishes.
Then we can move a stable release back into core CVS before releasing.

Or, even better, give Thomas Murphy CVS access to the t3skin subtree of core
CVS.

See my answer to Ernesto for more...

Karsten
--