[TYPO3-core] removed border around "Expand All" checkbox in IE (new skin)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Jun 1 09:37:57 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Karsten Dambekalns a écrit :
>

>>Hi.
>>
>>On Tuesday 30 May 2006 19:07, Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>

>>>My advice for 4.5: forget everything about the current classes and the
>>>skinning API. Simply get rid of it.
>>>

>>ACK.
>>

> I think some people who like this new skin could still work on it.

I like the skin. I was arguing to dump the API.

I'm willing to spend some time to improve the skin. But only if there is
reasonable support (ie reviews) within the Core team.

> Should it be moved into a normal extension where someone could improve
> it outside of the core?

No. As I have said a skin MUST reside in typo3/sysext or typo3/ext. We must
change that before we can remove t3skin again.

Masi