[TYPO3-core] RFC: (urgent for 4.0.1) DoS when processing non-existing 404 page

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 31 02:11:39 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

reproduced & tested, +1 for your solution.

Please change the wording slightly:
- $reason .= chr(10) . chr(10) . 'Additionally ' . $code . ' was not found while trying to retrieve error document.';
+ $reason .= chr(10) . chr(10) . 'Additionally, '. $code . ' was not found while trying to retrieve the error document.';

At all: Since this patch is important but critical, I would like to have
at least one more review of this patch. Thanks for your help!

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out