[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #3943 (was: Re: compatVersion in 4.0.1)

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Fri Jul 28 08:58:07 CEST 2006

One comment, while you are at it:

If you decide to leave a site in 3.8 compat mode for css reasons, you will
stil have the big yellow "something wnet awfull wrong"-box when you login.
Kind of confusing if you don't know what it is about.

-julle

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/