[TYPO3-core] What's missing for 4.0.1?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jul 27 17:32:51 CEST 2006

After a week of no feedback, I want to release 4.0.1.

Is there anything missing from your side?

In my opinion, the compatVersion thingy which I just discovered should be
changed. I will write a patch for this, but please be ready for testing it as
soon as possible.

Is there anything left? According to the bugtracker, there were no new bugs in
RC1.

I also wonder if the typo3_src+dummy.zip package was used by anyone? Do we
need this at all, or should it be removed again?

Thanks for your comments
- michael