[TYPO3-core] RFC: Remove hardcoded rowSpace value in CSS Styled Content (+ some cleanup)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 14 23:02:06 CEST 2006

This is a SVN patch request.

Branches:
TYPO3_4-0 / trunk

I needed to change the space below of an image for a customers website when
I noticed that this value was hardcoded in the CSS definition.

Solution:
Use constant "rowSpace" and redefine it to the constants.

Comments:
- This only applies if [compatVersion   constant "styles.content.imgtext.rowSpace" is cleared, so I had to add it
  again inside of the condition in constants.txt, just below of "colSpace".

- I did not notice any bad side-effects of this, however I would like to
  know what Ernesto thinks about it :-)

- Meanwhile I did some cleanup and removed a duplicate constant definition
  where only the category seems to be different. Ernesto: Was this done by
  intention?

- I didn't check what the category syntax must look like. I assume it is no
  problem to change the category numbering, right?

Thanks for listening, good night.
- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out