[TYPO3-core] Error in your Patch: 404_v3c.txt

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jul 11 12:05:22 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 11.07.2006 10:31:

> I am looking to description of fopen (just to check everything once
> more) and it says "Context support was added with PHP 5.0.0.".
> Interestingly, fopen does not complain about context parameter in php
> 4.4.2 though file_get_contents does.

Streams support was added in 4.3. My tip would be that if
"stream_context_create" is available, fopen also has the "zcontext"
parameter. Otherwise "streams" would be rather unusable in 4.3.

> What do we do? Should we move PHP version check to upper "if", where we
> check for presence of "stream_context_create" or use Martin's version?

I just checked PHP 4.3 source-code and it works with zcontext. So I vote
for Martin's version.

Cheers,
Ernesto