[TYPO3-core] Error in your Patch: 404_v3c.txt

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Jul 11 10:31:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

I am looking to description of fopen (just to check everything once
more) and it says "Context support was added with PHP 5.0.0.".
Interestingly, fopen does not complain about context parameter in php
4.4.2 though file_get_contents does.

What do we do? Should we move PHP version check to upper "if", where we
check for presence of "stream_context_create" or use Martin's version?

Dmitry.