[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change wording in EM: "unsupported extensions"

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Jul 10 11:35:46 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :

>Hi!
>
>Peter Niederlag wrote:
>

>>But it's a good way to make them aware of the problem. I am against
>>changing it.
>>

>No, this is exactly BAD way to make them aware. Good way is to make a
>warning but not hide extensions from them!

This really gives problems to users, because when they do not find the
extensions on TER they think that they do not exist at all or that they
have online connection problems. So maybe some of them, esp. CMS
testers, would stop using TYPO3 because they did not see the many more
but hidden extensions. And it is not a good behaviour to let people
waste so much of their time searching for extensions.

Greets,

Franz