[TYPO3-core] DBAL ext status [was: Re: WARNING: please don't touchHEAD for an hour, I borked by an accidental committ I need to revert. Thanks!]

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Jul 1 10:20:02 CEST 2006

Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org> writes on
Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:14:23 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi.
>
> As agreed with Michael Stucki I put the pending DBAL changes into CVS
> for HEAD and TYPO3_4-0.

Good.

> On Saturday 01 July 2006 00:30, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>
> > That means that I will run setup/import/usage tests on MySQL /
> > PostgreSQL /
> > Oracle again.
>
> PostgreSQL 7.4: OK
> Oracle 10g XE: OK
> MySQL 5.0.22: OK

I'll test Oracle and MS SQL on Monday. I hope that the error I reported earlier (tables not created is gone).

Masi

PS: While installing SQL Server I noticed that there are many optiosn for this server regarding the handling of NULL in comparison. You can make "a" == NULL to return undefined, FALSE, or TRUE depending on a server config!!!