[TYPO3-core] RFC: drag&drop to copy/move pages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jan 29 14:29:36 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

> I beliefe that you will not get so easily confused.
>
> But you shall think a bit of a normal user who is no computer expert and
> who will search around and cannot reactivate the normal popup menu.

I'm sure this is a misunderstanding! The normal menu is still available, it
just doesn't appear when you move an element inside of the page tree.

Why should one first move an element when he just wants to edit the page
title?

Please read Karstens mail again, he already explained that before.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out