[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug #1801 (no real read-only TCA field)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Jan 27 20:49:53 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:05:32 +0100 (MET):

> Hi Martin,
>

> > Well, the configuration has changed and I've added the "number"
> > type.
> >
> > But if noone objects I'll commit the code. I think the basic patch
> > is fine
> > and useful. And IMHO we can still change/adjust the config
> > options/types
> > before the RC (and perhaps til the final) as this is now only a
> > beta.
>
> Your patch is still fine, but I just want to remind you to not get
> used to say "it's only a beta".

You're right.

My motivation to say it here, was that I'm convinced that the idea is fine, but the actual types may need adjustment. I don't want to end with dontDoThisOrThat options to be found only too often in TYPO3. This is what I meant we can change the names of the options before the final release.

Masi