[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 1030, 277, 1472 possibly 1270

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 26 14:01:09 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> Commited to CVS.
>
> [...]
>
> I will look out for problems with character sets in beta2 in the
> newsgroups (hope we have a ng-mirror on t3board06 :)

I didn't notice any problems since then. Great!

> The changes for the codinguidelines are following ...
> Once you wrote to one of us that we shall send you a .sxw with the table
> parts so you can just copy and paste the row over ... but some time
> earlier you seemed to prefer - or was it Michael who suggested this format
> - a plain text listing.

Yes I prefer plain-text. If Kasper does it - I don't know what he prefers.

It's currently not clear if Kasper will update the CGL or not. I have asked
him twice but didn't get an answer yet. But I have now saved this mail on
my todo list and will keep track off it.

- michael