[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix feature request #568

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jan 25 15:00:42 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Mark the old one as "deprecated" and state that it will be removed soon.
> Somebody (Wolfgang, me?) should check a complete mirror of TER (when TER2
> is here and load doesn't get to high by that) for uses of this hook and
> inform the extension authors.

That's one of the reasons why I still think that a hook management database
would be a good thing! If you use a hook, then you have to "register"
yourself, telling us that your extension xy is using it.

This makes it very easy for us to change things like this (or probably: remove
unneeded hook) in future.

> >>If I understand you correct you would like to have only ONE
> >> ['matchConditionClass'] array for the whole class ?? Or am I
> >> misunderstanding something ?
> >
> >  right, something wrong with that (I don't know)?
>
> So if the old hook is kept some time:
> +1

+1

Michael