[TYPO3-core] RFC: Rename hook in t3lib_userauth

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Wed Jan 18 11:31:32 CET 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 11:21, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Note: Do we have any rules when developer names appear in the sorce code?
> Many folks here on the list and before the creation of the list have
> supplied new features and bugfixes. I don't mind to see Andreas' name, but
> I wonder if it isn't better to create som e contributor file than do name
> dropping haphazardly in the sources. In case we want to do somethig for our
> egos :-)

I think we at some point agreed to add a description and a name by hooks, to
be able to find out why they are there...

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/