[TYPO3-core] RFC: Rename hook in t3lib_userauth

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Jan 18 11:21:45 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:05:51 +0100 (MET):

> This is a CVS patch request.
>
> @Andreas: Watch this please!
>
> Branches: TYPO3_4-0
>
> Problem:
> This patch changes the name of a hook which was implemented by Andreas
> Otto.
> Although the hook is stored in t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php, the key
> in
> SC_OPTIONS is called "tslib/class.tslib_feuserauth.php".
>
> Solution: Rename it.

+1

Note: Do we have any rules when developer names appear in the sorce code? Many folks here on the list and before the creation of the list have supplied new features and bugfixes. I don't mind to see Andreas' name, but I wonder if it isn't better to create som e contributor file than do name dropping haphazardly in the sources. In case we want to do somethig for our egos :-)

Masi