[TYPO3-core] RFC: prepend '[Translate to XY]' on copy only if value is set -- extended

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jan 14 01:50:18 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/gt_TCEMAIN/
>  Page TSconfig, TCEMAIN
>
>  Property: translateToMessage
>  Value: String
>    Defines the string that will be prepended to every field value
>    if you copy an element to another language version.
>    A "%s" will be replaced by the language title.
>    Default ist "Translate to [language title]:".
>  Example: see above

I added this, but now I'm unsure if the patch is really useful:

Using this setting, I could for example set the label to "blabla: %s" where
"blabla" are some German words and "%s" writes "German" to the string.

Maybe it is too late for me, but at this point of time, I really wonder
about the sense of this!

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out