[TYPO3-core] sys_language_mode 'ignore' / documentation changes

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Jan 12 10:08:15 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

>  there's no possibility (ok, I found none at least) to show a message or
>  something if no content is available in the currently selected language.
>  This patch adds another case for 'ignore' to set
>  $this->sys_language_content to the current $this->sys_language_uid.

 Here are the documentation changes:

 http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CONFIG_quot/
 TSref, CONFIG

 Property: sys_language_mode
 New value: "ignore"

 "<strong>ignore</strong> - The system will stay with the selected
 language even if the page is not translated and there's no content
 available in this language, so you can handle that situation on
 your own then."

 kind regards
 Wolfgang