[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug 1153: tslib_cObj::imageLinkWrap not passing information if image.imageLinkWrap.JSwindow.altUrl set

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 27 23:50:26 CET 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

Problem:
providing a different url to replace showpic.php by TS
 image.imageLinkWrap.JSwindow.altUrl=typo3conf/ext/fdfx_showpic/showpic.php
doesn't pass any information on image file, additional params etc, i.e.

before (w/o .altUrl): e.g.
 openPic('showpic.php?imglist=uploads%2Fpics%2F2113_10.jpg%7Cupload...',...

after (w .altUrl as mentioned above): e.g.
 openPic('typo3conf/ext/fdfx_showpic/showpic.php',...

Solution:
Add the file parameter again :-)

Comments:
I agree that this is a bug, but considering Kaspers latest eID stuff, I ask
myself if altUrl is really useful anymore?! (In any case, this bug should
be fixed first.)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out