[TYPO3-core] RFC: Extend TypoScript values

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 27 19:10:25 CET 2006

OK, finally it were Masi and Ingmar who voted for ":=", Sebastian and myself
voting for "TSparser".

I'm fine with the first solution and propose the following patch (attached).

Meanwhile I added a hook to add custom parsing functions, hope it is fine.
You can test the hook using the attached extension which adds a new
function "multiply":

lib.myVar lib.myVar :
Results in lib.myVar being "10".

- michael