[TYPO3-core] Enhance typolink.addQueryTsring and fix bug #2280

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Feb 27 17:53:49 CET 2006

Hi.

On Sunday 26 February 2006 23:07, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> The attached patch allows typolink.addQueryString to use GET and POST
> instead of QUERY_STRING. And it addes this feature also to a HMENU of type
> "language".

You do
 $q_in = t3lib_div::_GET();
or
 $q_in = t3lib_div::_POST();
which will return arrays with key/value pairs. Fine.

In the case of query string usage *and* exclude usage you do
 $q_in = explode('&',t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('QUERY_STRING'));
which will return an array, too. But it will not have parameter names as keys,
will it? Rather there will be numeric indexes and the values will be
"key=value", right? Additionally I am not sure what happens to encoded
values, are they encoded/decoded the same way in both cases?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns