[TYPO3-core] Enhance typolink.addQueryTsring and fix bug #2280

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 27 10:50:17 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

> > the TSref documentation is missing!
>
> Will I get a +1 if I write one? I was simply too tired yesterday to write
> more than this summary.

I didn't look at the patch yet, but I assume it will be fine.

Sorry but I really have to insist more on the documentation.

Although it is still in synch with the source code, I have the impression that
many things would be missing if I wouldn't remind you (I don't mean you alone
Martin). This requires me to look very closely at any change, which is quite
time-consuming. It would be so easy if that would work more automated:

1. The patch request contains documentation additions
2. It gets approved
3. After CVS commit, the patch author sends me a reminder until I confirm that
   it is done.

Additionally there are quite some features in the core already for which I
either didn't get any documentation, or it was only half-baken.

In both cases it adds a lot of unneccessary work on my shoulders, therefore I
prefer to stick more to the simple rule we once agreed to:

No commits unless the documentation is ready.

- michael